Oh man! This is one of the most interesting thermals 😍, it's a dark grey cold to gold warm. Formula was perfect no running or pooling.
This is Golden Shadow by @ardasnailsuk
I stamped some flowers on using Revlon Stiletto.
Why Carry a TIC during a 360?
Consider the value of thermal data:
We size up the building, life hazard, the environment, the context, occupancy, time, weather, but do we truly size up the following: * The heat, temperature, and severity of the fire…
* The direction of fire spread…
* And so much more…
Notice in the following video we see the heat underneath the front porch of the house as we approach. We are taught not to crawl past fire yet we crawl past heat and leave the door open? What will eventually happen?
Notice in the highlight from our Apopka Florida Training we can use the TiC to determine the building height, parapet wall height, and more…
Notice in the few slides from our past trainings we can also see:
* Fire beneath the structure (crawl space vents)
* Heat and fire in the attic
* Heat through the old windows (single pane windows) showing the level of heat in the room indicating the door to the room is open
* Heat through the smoke on the structure indicating the location of the fire.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us to schedule a class for your company officers and leadership on the power of enhanced size up through the Tactical 360.
Thank you for your support,
Instructor Andy Starnes
Insight Training LLC
Level II Thermography Certified