💥Meanwhile... in Belize... 💥This last full day I’m spending here has been PERFECT! I ziplined my morning away, flying high above the rainforest and then finished out my afternoon walking through Mayan ruins. Now that’s a productive day. 💯 And a very special thanks to the awesome Maryland family I spent my morning with and the two awesome girls who took video of me as I ziplined my life away... Was it Erica and Erin, Erica and Paige? I’m horrible with names, but THANK YOU! 🙏🏻 And now as I sit outside a bar & grill right on the water being treated like a king while being served beer after Belikan beer I think to myself “This is why I’m addicted to travel.” 👍🏼 With very destination I go to, I fall in love with the people, the culture, the history, the food, EVERYTHING. Belize is a very close getaway with me being in Texas and I am POSITIVE I’ll be making this a regular stop. Thank you for the incredible week, Belize! See you soon! 🏝
Elliott Bay at it's finest🌿🏔
Runs along the trail have not been disappointing lately 👣 Seattle, your sunset game has been 💯 🔥
Looking ahead to the long weekend and I am so stoked for San Fran♥️ do you have a long weekend ahead? Any travel plans?🗺
#TBT to my two favorite things: talking to matriarch elders and plantainssss. In #Ghana, kelewele is sweet plantains fried and spiced with ginger, hot pepper and salt. Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside, it’s usually sold in the evenings by street vendors or anytime when in the countryside. I may or may not have eaten it every day. 🙃
I propose a toast to Monday because if it wasn’t for Monday there would be no Taco Tuesday or even worse... no Friday, nor Saturday 😱
We normally don’t like Monday because it’s the day we get back to the office but if it wasn’t for work, there would be no holidays or even worse... no money for mojitos at the beach 😱😱 so let’s be positive and kick some ass not only this Monday but everyday!!! Where to next?? 🤓✈️
The Maddalena Archipelago is must of you are visiting the Costa Smeralda region of Sardinia. It consists of 7 major islands (La Maddalena, Caprera, Budelli, Santo Stefano, Santa Maria, Spargi, Razzoli) and other smaller islands surrounded by the beautiful clear and transparent sea so the best way to get there is definitely by boat so you can see all these beauties. We searched for our sail tour on TripAdvisor which was no The Yacht Week but it did its job. This beach was way more incredible in person 💙
11032:20 PM Aug 7, 2018
“La originalidad consiste en volver al origen, así pues, original es aquello que vuelve a la simplicidad de las primeras soluciones” Antonio Gaudí
8931:14 AM Jul 30, 2018
May the light be with you ✨
261179:13 AM Jul 24, 2018
Grateful to be able to witness such beauty. The real light at the end of the tunnel. We are so small compared to nature 💚
303132:36 AM Jul 22, 2018
Classic leaning Pisa Tower holding photo. But I was able to hold it with just one hand 🤚🏽😜
16248:03 AM Jul 3, 2018
What’s up Cali summer?!? Peraí que vou ali nas Filipinas buscar o sol e já volto tah?! ☀️
_______ E L E P H A N T N S ______
A favorite of all times, right? 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘 •The only mammal in the planet that can’t jump.
• They can live up to 70 years and die of hunger because they end up being to old to reach for food.
• They have a highly developed brain and the largest of all the land mammals. Their brain is 3 or 4 times larger than that of humans although smaller as a proportion of body weight.
• Their trunk has more than 40,000 muscles in it and they wave it up in the air and from side to side to smell better.
• The elephant’s trunk is able to sense the size, shape and temperature of an object. It’s also used to lift food and suck up water then pour it into its mouth.
• At the age of 16, an elephant can reproduce, but rarely has more than four children throughout her lifetime. • They have the longest pregnancy of all the animals. It takes a female 22 months from conception to give birth and their calf babies can weight around 230 pounds!
• Elephants prefer one tusk over the other, just as people are either left or right-handed.
• Tusks are an elephant’s incisor teeth. They are used for defense, digging for water, and lifting things.
• Elephants cry, play, have incredible memories, and laugh.
• Elephants can swim – they use their trunk to breathe like a snorkel in deep water.
• Their feet are covered in a soft padding that help uphold their weight, prevent them from slipping, and dull any sound. Therefore elephants can walk almost silently!
• They also use their feet to listen, they can pick up sub-sonic rumblings made by other elephants, through vibrations in the ground. Elephants are observed listening by putting trunks on the ground and carefully positioning their feet.
• Elephants are highly sensitive and caring animals. if a baby elephant complains, the entire family will rumble and go over to touch and caress it. They express grief, compassion, self-awareness, altruism and play.
• Elephants have greeting ceremonies when a friend that has been away for some time returns to the group. They are such social creatures that sometimes they “hug” by wrapping their trunks together in displays of greeting and affection. ❤️❤️
Burj Al Arab means Tower of the Arabs in Arabic.
It’s one of the few 7 stars hotels in the world and its architecture shaped as a sail boat is recognized all over.
I didn’t stay there for the night but had to get a snap in front of it 🤩
17364:58 AM Jan 10, 2018
La cancha ⚽️
7127:01 PM Dec 7, 2017
Neighborhoods hunting 🕶 📸
7112:34 PM Oct 2, 2017
That moment when you see yourself alone in the office and you just wanna take a mini vacay
25781:13 AM Aug 24, 2017
Walking on my way back home. This intersection always catches my eyes 🚲🚦🖤
4917:09 PM Jul 3, 2017
Kawasan Falls was on the top of my list on things to do in the Philippines 🇵🇭 as much as I loved it getting that magical shot was quite a challenge. The blues of the waters are magical by the crowds on the weekends are definitely not. Make sure to plan your visit during the week and early in the day 🦋💦
Still very happy we visited. We had the best time with our guides and friends from @laislacebu .