LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH ZUCCHINI NOODLES 🍝 🍤 🍋 .
* 1 pound (450g) raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 4 medium zucchini
* 1 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 tablespoons softened butter, or ghee, divided
* 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* Pinch of red pepper flakes
* Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
* 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken or vegetable stock (or white wine)
* Hot sauce of your choice, to taste (we used Sriracha)
* Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Wash and trim the ends of the zucchini. Make the zucchini pasta using a spiralizer or julienne peeler and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in one layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for one minute without stirring, so the bottom of the shrimps get slightly browned.
3. Add the chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes and then stir the shrimp for another minute or two to cook the other side. Transfer the shrimp to a shallow plate.
4. In the same pan, add remaining butter, lemon juice, chicken or vegetable stock, and hot sauce to the pan. Bring the sauce to a simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Stir in the zucchini noodles and cook until done, about 2 minutes, stirring regularly. Allow the sauce to reduce a bit if it’s too watery. Add the grilled shrimp back to the pan and stir for another minute. Serve immediately with lemon slices, extra parsley, and pepper. Enjoy!
🌱 Follow us @howtofoodprep for more healthy foods
Who’s thinking a MICHE with some CEVICHE today?!! @michesdelabaja I’m coming for two of these!!!! 🤤🤤🤤
TAG YOUR MICHE SQUAD 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Special delivery 📦 throwback to some dope humans @dauche & @porterhousela during the @rnbonly tour eating [Jumbo Shrimp + Herb Butter Wild Rice + sautéed Lemon Garlic Asparagus & Green Beans] I don’t sell plates but when I do, listen to @realcoleworld and pick up the 📞😉🍴(stay tuned for wings this Wednesday)!
Lemon garlic bbq shrimp. Go check out my story to see what went w/ it!
225 hours ago
◼️If there is one bottle◼️ shrimpot type-2018プロトタイプ
Keep out of direct sunlight.
There is a great danger of iginting due to the lens effect.
エビと微生物、安定してます( ´ ▽ ` )
shrimpot=shrimp+bacteria+water grass ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
そんな日が来たらいいなと、思っています。 ◼️If there is one bottle◼️
Anyone can start to make an aquarium tank. I hope that any child in any country will be able to enjoy it in the near future.
Thanks for the love, guys!!! Follow @getrealvalley and talk to Edgar and Julian for your Real Estate needs 😉 #Repost@getrealvalley
• • • • •
GRANADA HILLS’ FISH TACOS. ARE WE EVEN IN GRANADA HILLS?
Baja Mexico’s right around the corner here. A boat is marooned on top of the store (yes, a boat!). Niche decor transports you to the beaches of the Pacific and into the heavenly soft flesh of tunas, sharp Latin American spices, and polished agua frescas.
There are vegan options, traditional options, and nearly everything tasty in the sea available - shrimps, scallops, ceviches, and tunas.
All they got is tacos, and you know, it’s a good thing. Sometimes you don’t need to think too hard. When you’re sitting on a beach with delicious tacos, isn’t that the point?
We adore Lola’s Baja Tacos because it’s a step into another world. That’s why we eat, right? The best culinary experiences work on more than your taste buds - they enthrall your emotional state.
17027 Chatsworth St, Granada Hills CA 91344