There are many advantages to owning your own home; you can paint the walls the color of your choice, there are tax advantages and you can build your investment. With a fixed-rate mortgage, you'll know what your house payment will be for the next 30 years — more so than when you're a renter. #rent#rentcontrol#renter#newhomeowner#mortgage#financialfreedom#homebuyer
Toggle Hack #53: Protect yourself from thieves this holiday season...
1️⃣ Get lit 💡 - Park in safe, well lit areas (don’t leave holiday packages on your backseat) and use a timer for your lights at home, especially when traveling.
2️⃣ Lock it down 🔒 - Stay on top of package delivery details, bringing packages inside YASAP and notifying retailers when “delivered” packages are no shows.
3️⃣ Get covered 👌 - Buy a subscription for Toggle renters insurance and customize coverage just right for you! 💜💜💜
Come to my Open House on Sunday 12/16/18 from 1 pm until 4 pm. Preview this 4 bedroom 2.1 bathroom Colonial energy star home. This immaculate home is located in the Wyndham Point community. Come prepared to make an offer. 52 Vista Dr Mount Olive, NJ. See you there! #enerystar#renter#buyer#investment#sellers
Peeking into an Astoria new development!
With the L shutting down & the once trendy affordable Brooklyn becoming more expensive than neighborhoods in Manhattan - there is a new mass migration happening in New York City.
Astoria has long been a hidden gem for many people. It’s vibrant restaurants, parks, movie studios, & history make it a popular destination for Buyers & Renters.
Looking for value in a neighborhood that’s already developed with some soul/personality? Let’s head to Astoria!
Looking to sell your property for a record Astoria price?
DM for details or to set up a tour. Whether Buying, Selling or Renting do it right, right here!
4532 days ago
12 Days of Homeownership with me, Brittany Johnson starts tomorrow!!! Learn about homeownership for 12 days!! Let’s start planning to find you a new home 🏡✨🎄!! More information email me [email protected]#baintheburbs#homeownership
Freshen your gaze. Don’t rely on old tried & true methods of renting your property. It’s a new age with new renters. Allow them to discover your rental through social media, referrals, and other methods. Stay current.
Hoping to score some sweet new gear this holiday season? #ToggleOn renters insurance + Tech and make sure it’s protected. Click. Pick. Covered. 🎧👜🎮📱📷💍💻⌚️
4422 days ago
Did You Know?!
Here are 5 seemingly basic skills that every homeowner or renter should know...
1. Changing the HVAC filters: this should be done quarterly (we suggest every 30 days), to keep the system running smoothly and cut energy costs.
2. Cutting the water supply: find and tag the shut off valve when you move in, so if you ever need it you'll know where to go and can quickly turn the handle to off.
3. Unclogging drains: chemical drain cleaners can help, but you may also need to use a drain snake to remove stubborn clogs.
4. Resetting a circuit breaker: locate the box when you move in, and if you ever need to reset a breaker simply find the one switched to "off" and push it back to "on" position.
5. Cleaning the gutters: this can prevent water from seeping into your house and costing you thousands of dollars! Remember to use safety precautions when doing this.