Diving head first into this creamy bowl of sundries tomato and lemon pasta on this chilly day ✨ In the winter I crave more grounding, warming foods- so basically all things soups, stews and pastas 🙌🏼 honoring my cravings means I’m pretty much always satisfied after meals, knowing I’ve given my body exactly what it wants 🌿What are your favourite warming winter foods?! 💛
Recipe adapted from @ohsheglows- I’ll be sharing my own version soon, though so stay tuned😍
164510220 hours ago
I always do my best to try and incorporate as much healthy eating into the meals I make for my family as possible but many times it’s a challenge and I end up making two dinners. One for me and one for them. My husband is a meat and potatoes type of guy and the kids are all different. My 14 year old daughter and 4 year old son like a good mix of healthier foods and junk food like sweets but my 9 year old son will not touch a fruit or vegetable no matter how hard I try and only loves savory snacks. The tomato sauce in his pasta is the closest I can get. You can just imagine how expensive food is with the need to have such a variety. I need to find ways to incorporate foods we all like into our meals so I can avoid making two dinners.
Tonight’s dinner is fried chicken cutlets, one thing we all can agree on. I cooked them in avocado oil for a healthier choice and mixed almond flour into the bread crumbs instead of all purpose flour. I made @eatbanza chickpea pasta with creamy lemon garlic avocado sauce for me (recipe in stories) and marinara sauce for them along with an arugula salad and steamed broccoli (not pictured) as the veggie options. I’ve tried to melt cheese on the broccoli to get my 9 year old to eat it but he still won’t touch it. Basically he only ate the chicken cutlet and the pasta. I just have to keep trying! I would love to hear any ideas or suggestions you might have and what works for you in your picky eating situation if you have one? #ResolveToEatMorePasta
30439915 hours ago
pasta craving was too real to ignore ~ made @eatbanza w/ roasted brussels sprouts + broccoli (coconut oil + salt + pep) in homemade cheezy avo sauce: blended ripe avo + @kitehillfoods cream cheese + minced garlic + lemon juice + unsweetened @califiafarms almond milk + @followyourheart vegan parm + salt + pepper + water
1051314 hours ago
Spaghetto Aglio ,Olio e Peperoncino🌶
Cosa ne pensate?😃😋
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken fingers as a 6-year-old could get at any good Italian-American restaurant.
Hellbent on enjoying my childhood favorite from the comfort of not having to make one for myself( I can ofcourse make white sause pasta) I constantly search for some good old alfredo pasta and now I can say I can somehow feel the same taste in this one. It has the authentic reliable take on the classic that's just as creamy, garlic-rich, and fun to slurp up as you remember.
What Is Alfredo?
Alfredo is a creamy, dreamy pan sauce made from butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. There are a few additions and adaptations that exist. Unlike béchamel — another classic sauce — Alfredo is best made and eaten straight away. You can use Alfredo for coating broccoli or, most famously, fettuccine. Here, it is partnered with pasta and golden chicken sausage, mushrooms,broccoli,shreds of pasley,black olive and some amazing mix of Italian herbs and seasoning.
Alfredo pasta (non- veg) @brewbakesranchi 📍
Yg udah PO Nuamoorea Pasta sejak Desember,
Pasti deg2an... Penasaran dg Produk terbaru menggunakan DRONE TECHNOLOGY... Kemasan 30gr harga member 225.000
Barang sedang meluncur ke Lombok..
Yg mw PT nya jg udah ready.. Grab it fast guys.. Produk ni jg fast moving seperti stemcell 45gr
Sama2 banyak peminatnya.. #Nuamoorea#Pasta
We're in the love mood today. Yeah it's Friday againnnn 😃😃😃TGIF in the air.💃💃💃💃 After a Lagos work week, you just want to relax and prepare a sumptuous meal this weekend. 🍝🍜🥗🍲🥘🍛 Imagine how it'll be like when you get home to see your recipe waiting for you in the kitchen.
Simply order via DM, CALLS, or WHATSAPP
Reposted from @ recipe_tin - The mother of all PASTA BAKES!!! Every Pasta-Monsters’ dream come true. 😋😋😋 - N xx
✅ flavour loaded meat sauce ✅ cheesy 🧀🧀
✅ super freezer friendly🙌🏻🙌🏻
300g ziti or penne pasta, 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 garlic cloves minced
1 onion finely chopped, 1lb/500g ground beef or pork (mince) or half of each
1.4lb / 700g bottle of tomato passata / puree, ½ cup water
1 tsp each dried basil, dried oregano, sugar (any)
1 cup ricotta (creamy), 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, ¾ cup grated parmesan
2 tsp each fennel seeds (optional), onion powder
1 tbsp paprika, ½ tsp cayenne pepper or chilli flakes
1 tsp each black pepper and salt
1. Cook ziti for the recommended cooking time on the packet MINUS 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until onion is translucent.
4. Add pork mince and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it turns white. Add Seasonings and cook for 2 min.
5. Add passata, water, basil, oregano and sugar. Bring to simmer, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss ziti with 2 cups of sauce, spread in baking dish. Dollop over ricotta, pour over remaining sauce. Top with cheeses, cover with foil. Bake 20 min, then remove the foil and bake for a further 10 - 15 min until the cheese is bubbly and golden. Stand for 5 min before serving.
#recipetineats#recipevideo#bakedziti#pastabake#pasta#dietditched#notlowcarbtoday - #regrann
I thought this pasta wasn't going to turn out because I had to add water to get the dough to come together. But it turned out just fine. The flavor was wonderful. I had it with just butter so I could get a feel for the actual flavor of the sourdough in there. It's really interesting. #sourdough#pasta#homemade
Today I did a little bit of meal prep ahead of the weekend. In today’s turnout I made some pasta, bliss balls and granola bars. 😋
I do enjoy meal prepping! Do you?
Below is the pasta recipe that I had for lunch and with leftovers for lunch the next couple of days. •
Sun-dried tomatoe & Red capsicum Pasta 🍝 •
* 2 (~119 g each) red capsicums * 1/3 cup sundries tomatoes (chopped)
* 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
* 2 medium shallots (finely chopped)
* 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
* Pinch of cayenne pepper
* Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
* 1 1/2 cups Plant based mylk
* 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
* 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder * 1 packet of gluten-free pasta spirals (or other noodle of choice)
1. Heat oven to 190 C and roast capsicum on a baking sheet until charred - about 25-30 minutes. Cover in foil for 10 minutes to steam, then remove (peel away) charred skin, seeds and stems. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain, toss in a touch of olive oil, cover with a towel and set aside.
3. While the capsicums are roasting, bring a large skillet over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until golden brown and Season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Transfer sautéed mix to blender with roasted peppers, almond milk, sun-dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast and cornstarch.
5. Blend until creamy and smooth, taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
6. Once blended, place sauce back in the skillet over medium heat to thicken. Once it reaches a simmer, reduce heat to low and continue simmering.
7. Once sauce is thickened to desired consistency, add noodles. Then, toss to coat.
8. Add into coconut bowls with chopped kale for those added greens 🥬😋
Made tricolor pasta (sun-dried tomato, garlic pesto, and cracked pepper) with zucchini, spinach, and sweet peas. Sauce: pesto alla genovese. I love making pasta but I don’t eat it myself because it makes me groggy. This will be breakfast for mom and lunch for him.