Sometimes, the most beautiful moments happen in less than ideal conditions. It's hard to tell, but in true upper left USA fashion, it was pouring rain this day. We were starting on a walk when I saw this breathtaking view, but I didn't have my phone. I ran back to camp to grab it and saw that our tent was about to be washed away from the rain. I ran to my group and told them we need to break camp, NOW. But first, I took this picture. Priorities.
Looking for a coffee to warm up the cold winter days? The Nensebo of Schot Koffie is a coffee with warm nites of strawberry 🍓, raspberry 🍇 and cherry 🍒. A unexpected dry cocoa 🍫 creates a finish that makes me think of the Belgian Cherry Chocolate Mon Cheri. -
Click on the link in my Bio to read the review.
Or copy/paste the link below:
Congratulations, Heather Campbell. You’re the winner of our Day 10 prizes. Contact us to claim it!
On the eleventh day of LQ Christmas Giveaways, we want to know…
What is your favourite outdoor activity, and where? Post a picture of the place in your story and tag us for an extra entry! 🌲 🌊 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You could win:
1. A Winter Staycation for Two at @cabotshores, including a one-night stay in a yurt with wood stove, private hot tub, snowshoe rental, and breakfast for two.
2. An insulated growler and two Blundstone travel cups from @escapeoutdoors_
3. A scarf from La Quaintrelle
1. Follow each business featured
2. Like the photo
3. Comment with your answer to the daily question
For additional entries:
1. Tag a friend in the comments
2. Share the photo in your stories and tag us
Giveaway ends midnight Wednesday, December 19. Good luck!
"It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments. And it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again."
- A.J. Lawless