In HER Makeup Bag: Full Control Double-Ended Mascara ($35) by @lashstarbeauty 🌟
“In between rocking falsies, I’ve been using this CRUELTY-FREE mascara for about 6 weeks now, and I’m in LOVE. Adore the fact that it’s double-ended (two distinct brushes) —- and I definitely make sure to use both for maximum length and volume. One end is super skinny, which to me is ideal for that first coat where I get at the root of my lashes and WIGGLE the brush up to the tips. I get amazing definition with this. NO clumps! “ —- Aleah Rae, Pro-MUA, @mylippbeauty Founder, Cruelty-Free Beauty Aficionado 🐰
💄 in FLAWLESS by @mylippbeauty#ConfidenceIsCustom#lipgoals#crueltyfree
Very impromptu eye pictorial! I bought these @myomakeup pigments over the summer, and just decided to use them. Clearly have been missing out 🤦🏾♀️ - Neriah ✨
1) Prime eyelid w/ @plouise_makeup_academy base in shade 0.
2) Pack Zohra from @juviasplace Saharan II palette onto eyelid.
3) Blend out edges using bright pink shade from @morphebrushes 35B palette.
4) Cut crease with same P Louise base in shade 0.
5, 6, 7) Pack on blue, purple, and silver pigments from the @myomakeup neon collection, blending in between shades.
5) Add liner, lashes, and brow bone highlight.