Hey friends! Lots of new faces to the page so I thought I’d start off with saying thank you for the follow and here’s a little about myself.
1. I had been woodworking just over two years. I started because I didn’t want spend an arm and leg in a patio farmhouse table. Swipe 👉🏼 to see my first DIY!
2. I work from my home.. running my custom furniture business. We just put up a little workshop in my backyard this past summer. I am grateful for having my own space to create.. even though I think my husband just wanted his garage back 😂.
3. I recently earned my degree in Science and public health. The long term goal has always been to become a dietician.
4. Health and fitness has always been an important aspect in my life. It’s my getaway from it all.
5. I want to learn an instrument. I think the piano or guitar would be enjoyable to learn.
6. I have a website that I recently started blogging my DIY projects on. I love creating and being able to share tips and tricks I have learned along the way and sharing them with others. .
Just testing out how long it takes to make these chopping boards so we can offer a three hour evening course. With templates and flush routing, I got them done in an hour, then started finishing which is great news. Evening course here we come!
Not the best image as I took this in my workshop, a recent order all in 9ct white gold,
This rose quartz stacking ring doesn’t look like the stone has much colour here but I managed to find some tiny stones with a bit more pink to them and it really was lovely with the white gold. Hammered band, and a 4mm smooth band
Sabies que el color que ha escollit Pantone aquest any com a “color de l’any” es diu Living Coral?
No crec que tengui molt de sentit escollir un color de l’any o un altre, a cada un li agrada el que li agrada, no? 🤔
Independentment de la moda del moment coincideix que fa uns mesos vaig comprar unes cartolines d’un color similar perquè em varen agradar bastant i vaig pensar que podria utilitzar-les en tenir ceràmica nova. I aquí estan, com no. Així que preparat per veure Coral peach a punta pala als meus posts, haha 😁
A mi em recorda al melicotó 🍑, i tu, a que trobes que s’assembla?
Do you know the Pantone color of the year? is called “Living Coral”. I don’t trust in “color of the year”, you like the color that you like, but coincides that some months ago I bought some cardboards of the same colour thinking in use at having new ceramics. And here they are! It reminds me of peach... 🤔🍑, what reminds you?
Here’s the whole finished lino print, ‘Caprea Salix’ made for the #fiftybees exhibition. It’s angled as I was trying to fit the whole image in, it’s about A2 sized. A few things had to be changed along the way, so it ended up looking a bit different to when I first started out!
#jan19ruralbusiness day 18: ask your followers a question... So I want to know what would you like to see more of on my insta?
A particular type of artwork? 🖼
Maybe more behind the scenes stuff? 🎬
Works in progress? 👩🏼🎨
More about me? 🙋🏼♀️
Or just more pictures of my dog?? 🐕
🤷🏼♀️ let me know your thoughts..