Today I’m sharing one of my favorite accounts - and people- on IG! This adorable farmhouse kitchen belongs to my friend Leslie @my100yearoldhome! Her home is truly a 100 year old home and it’s a beauty! She fills it with farmhouse decor, vintage finds, and lots of charm! Not only that, she and I don’t live far apart and I’ve met her several times and I can tell you, she’s as nice as she seems! I’m sure if you’re following me, you’re following her, but if not, you should be! #onetofollow
23231084 days ago
Latest Instagram Posts
How cool is this backsplash and open shelves⁉️ Great job @danrakdesign
• Weekends with Robert and the kids are pure magic • Especially in a winter wonderland • Puzzles by the fire, sledding adventures, and endless hours at this kitchen island with play doh, Legos and a steady stream of snacks • •
• We’ve had this island installed for over a year now guys • And I JUST bought stools so it can function as it was intended to • Why did I wait so long?! • • • Well I know why • Well built stools with the specific style, size, and finishes my heart desires just don’t come in my budget • Every. Single. Time my friends • Who’s with me?! • 🙋♀️ • And I don’t like to buy things twice • But enough is enough • •
• Enter these little cuties • They came from @canadiantire • *If you’re Canadian, have you checked out your local CT lately?! • They’ve upped their game in a SERIOUS way and have some great finds! • Just as an FYI • •
• So in the interim, while I hunt down my vision or start my own furniture line whichever comes first, these will more than suffice • Cute right?! • •
Like 🍭 if you are an Interior Design Lover 💓.
Follow ➡️➡️ for daily amazing photos.
Gonna be glad to see the back of that corex in T-1 week. With a family stay fast approaching and our stuff coming out of storage - This Friday 😱 - we’ve got a lot to do. The coming week is about express painting so that we’re ready for essential Xmas visitors. This wasn’t the way we’d planned it - but unfortunately the control was taken out of our hands 😬 life is never simple. Looking forward to seeing the back of 2018 (the year of the renovation) and ready for (many) new starts in 2019 🙌🏼
• Z + S Design Crush • Stone Slab Splashbacks 🖤
Want to say goodbye to grout lines in your splashback? 🤷🏼♀️ We thought so! There’s nothing quite as luxurious as a solid stone splashback to give your kitchen instant wow factor 👌🏻 With the added benefit that it’s easy to wipe clean, the stone splashback gets our vote and has us crushing hard 😍 Who’s with us?? 👯♀️ • Z + S tip • As with any natural stone product, regular sealing is the best way to keep your splashback looking oh so fine 🙌🏻