So this halo eye is a recreation of @mmmmitchell and @rocioceja_ . I’ve done this look before on my insta when I first started a few weeks ago- I’ve decided to do it again and this is the result. My progress in even just three weeks is phenomenal and it just shows when you practise you can do great things so all of you that ask me for advice because you’re just starting- never give up and just keep practising and you’ll get better and better with time trust me.
• Eyebrows @anastasiabeverlyhills dip brow in granite and @bhcosmetics dual brow pencil in dark brown
• Eyeshadow @morphebrushes 35b palette and @juviasplace Zulu palette • Foundation @milanicosmetics conceal & define foundation
• Concealer @maybelline fit me shade ‘20’ and @makeuprevoloution in shade ‘8.5’
• Powder for under eyes @makeuprevoloution banana powder
• Eyelashes @eylureofficial ‘I❤️THIS’
845182 days ago
We finally have all of our Black Friday Orders shipped and recounted inventory! We have 9 Chocolate palettes that were left over and are ready to ship immediately! Grab them now while you can. We don’t have an ETA on a restock as of yet.
I hate that I have to put white on the sides of my pics sometimes bc Insta won't let me crop them the way I want ??? Anyways ! I wore a gloss today for the first time in literal years (it didn't last long as I took it off before eating @cinnamonsnail lmao) and I did my eyebrows fuller than usual ✨✨✨
Just a little holiday glam makeup look that I put together this weekend.
Went for a green, glittery halo smokey eye.
For this eye look, I used The Festival Eyeshadow Palette from @juviasplace, Perception Eyeshadow Palette from @makeupshayla x @colourpopcosmetics, and Cover Shot Bold Glitters Eyeshadow Palette from @smashboxcosmetics