Check out and follow @thespaceagent for more interior design inspiration
Today’s featured property presented by #luxuryagent@mattrochette
This expansive 5 bed, 5.5 bath
new construction home presented by Sabal Development & Togu Architecture delivers true #luxuryliving. The home is staged by Artefacto throughout the 5,668 interior SqFt and situated on a 9,632 SqFt Point lot featuring 160 Ft on the water. The open floor plan seamlessly connects entertaining & dining spaces with chef's kitchen featuring Miele appliances. The master suite boasts open bay #views from a private terrace, walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom. Additional features of this home include an infinity pool, roof-top terrace, surround sound powered by Sonos, maid's quarters and direct access to Biscayne Bay.
Staging by: @artefactomiami
Offered at: $5,950,000 USD
Snuggle into your new home with ease thanks to this intimate three unit building on a quiet, tree-lined street in #WickerPark. Featuring a single family home feel with its own entrance, a spacious kitchen with granite countertops, a large deck & tons of closet space, get close access to the 606, transportation, dining and more. Book a tour on my website. #realestate
@amp_staging did an incredible job with this room and challenged me to take on the couch! Each pillow was overstuffed and had an odd fold on each corner with very dated fabric and centered welting. We rescued the forms and I created mock box pillow edges on most, then folded and stitched pleats to angle the oddly shaped top pillows on the 6 main ivory pillows. Swipe for after, before, after and detail shots!
My retro Christmas tree. Every angle always makes me smile. I get so excited to put this tree up every year. Now I have to fix the spinning colorwheel spotlight. This year in addition to glass bulbs I added pine cones taken from my parent’s pine trees, spray painted them in various metallics and added some shimmer. Love it! #aluminumtree#retro#designer#chicagodesigner#vintage#pinecone#homestaging
Christmas is fast approaching! It’s the time of the year where everything shines and where celebration is in almost every home. If you're anything like me and have been procrastinating with decorating your Christmas tree due to being overwhelmed, I am here to make things a little easier and give you the 10 steps to decorating a Christmas tree called the Layering System. 🎄
1. You should decide on the colors you’ll be using for the decoration of your Christmas tree. It is best that you use colors that are similar to the colors in your room where the Christmas tree will be placed. Try not to use too many colors; two or three is usually fine.
2. Before you begin your decoration, ensure you add your lights. A lot of designers choose to use clear or white lights to give the decoration a more professional look. Place the lights evenly all over the tree and also close to the trunk to give it depth. It is suggested that you use 100 lights per foot, but you could add more lights if you love your Christmas tree over decorated.
3. The topper is probably the most vital decoration of every Christmas tree. If chosen right, it could make your guests marvel when they set their eyes on your Christmas tree. To get that designer’s glamour, you try using sparkling branches, pleasant feathers, eucalyptus or the combination of these three and fan them out. Trust me! Your Christmas tree will definitely have that classy look.
4. Using a two colored branches of pine will add more color and texture to your tree. Weave the branches of your tree together. You can use a longer branch throughout the tree to create spaces for larger ornaments,
5. Use at least 3 varieties of ribbons in different sizes to make your bows. Use one of the ribbons to curve in and out of the tree along with a garland to give you depth. A French wired ribbon works best to hold its shape.
Stay tuned for the last 5 steps tomorrow.
What are your Christmas decor plans? 🎅🏽⚜️💕
🌷Te kwiaty to nie część home stagingu😉. Dziś zaskoczył mnie mąż i zupełnie bez okazji wręczył mi ten bukiet. @marcin.szczawinski.1 jesteś jedyny w swoim rodzaju 😁. 🥀A czy świeże kwiaty mogą być częścią home stagingu?
Oczywiście! Choć panują tu pewne zasady
✅unikamy kwiatów sezonowych które mogą wskazywać na porę roku w której robione są zdjęcia
✅kolorystyka kwiatów powinna być spójna z zaplanowaną w mieszkaniu
✅kwiaty muszą być naprawdę świeże i ładnie wyglądające ✅powinny być wyeksponowane w odpowiednim naczyniu ✅będą one odgrywały znaczącą rolę w tych bardziej luksusowych apartamentach i przy wynajmie na doby.
Zobacz moje realuzacje na stronie
623 hours ago
Say hi to our Bernado side table- the perfect mix of silver & marble. Isn’t he gorgeous?! 😍
& immobilienmarketing ┼🌲 I N T E R I O R D E T A I L S #2018 🌲 ┼
2634 hours ago
A past sale from @djdenner and @kris.lazaruk representing the buyer and the seller! 🙌🏼 6 Bedrooms 6 Bathrooms. Drabek floating steel stairs and stunning indoor/outdoor living. Plus, DJ and Kris teaming up makes this house one of our most unforgettable properties! 🍾
2796 Newmarket Drive | ⇲ Link in Bio
Interested in having a white Christmas tree completely decorated from head to toe? Or a matching garland , centerpiece, chair bows, beautiful door wreath, decorated lantern and beautiful tree toppers? All this can be done around your budget . Message me direct and I will answer all of your questions ! Thank you, Annette