4 reposts, 1 original.
1. There is no such thing as half-friendships or half-love. You either own your lover/friend or not. Period.
2. I love it. The break of trust is poignant, beautiful and poetic in this couplet.
3. This because I love the word silvate.
4. This is special. I like to express the finer nuances of a woman’s life. In this couplet she is so immersed in her beloved’s thoughts that she is fumbling. And how so beautifully!
5. It’s a dedication. This is to the power of writing simple yet profound thoughts.
I always ask which is your favorite. Not today. Which one is the closet to my style of writing and which is the one you absolutely hate?