Ladies, set higher standards ♥️
I have had so many messages from women asking how I manage to be happy or how I managed to cut out shitty men from my life. The answer is: Love yourself enough to recognize when you deserve more.
STOP DATING OR PURSUING MEN WHO:
1. Cancel plans on you - not just once but it is a constant issue.
2. Put your needs on the back burner.
3. Make you question their loyalty.
4. Talk a big talk but their actions say otherwise.
5. Don’t make an effort to get to know your friends.
6. Don’t see your potential to be successful.
7. Make you question if you’re a loving partner.
8. Close minded. How can you expect to grow as a person if your “other half” refuses to grow as well.
9. Who treat you as an option. If they don’t have any other plans that are better they will shoot you a 9pm text.
10. Who make you feel guilty for making other plans. Ex: Said Boy didn’t secure a time slot in your weekend plans, and gets upset because you are having brunch with your girl.
11. There are a lot of other reason but here are 10 that I can think of off the top of my head.
Ladies - you deserve so much more than to consume your energy with petty, self-serving boys. It’s not rocket science, cut them out of your life because being alone and single is ALWAYS better than dating a piece of trash who doesn’t value you 😘♥️
Welcome to my new happy place!!! J’ai tellement hâte de me mettre à cette table!! Je cherche encore à organiser toutes mes affaires de façon plus logiques. Mais pour un premier jet je suis vraiment satisfaite. Les gars, j’ai même une table de découpe un truc de dingue!! Et ce bureau juste devant la fenêtre avec vue sur les buildings de Boston et l’océan atlantique. Je vais me sentir très bien ici!! J’ai hâte de vous montrer tous mes nouveaux projets de couture.
Your choice. 😋
👉 Burn Strength Training - Saturday at 8:00am
👉 Burn Strength Training - Monday at 10:30am
💪 with @tonyakindoyin
Members, book in your My Locker account or new clients, book a tour OR your Debut membership through the link in our bio! (@virginactivebarangaroo) 🥊