look at how precious they ALL are (not just the “three brothers”). if anyone tries to come for them like this ONE MORE TIME we are going to have an issue on our hands. i don’t know what i’m going to do because i cant even drive yet but you better BELIEVE someone will have a strongly worded letter in their mail soon. 😤 #gretavanfleet
• I didn’t include any cover albums, live albums, or remixes/remasters, but if I could pick, they would definitely be #LegionXX by #BurnThePriest, the #Epica covers EP with songs from Attack On Titan, #SymphonicTerror by #Accept, #LiveInOverhausen by #Overkill, and the remixing of the first #Megadeth record.
• I wanted to include Ghost, Disturbed, Tenacious D, and Saxon in the Top 10, but I measured the list based on the number of bangers on each album.
• #Prequelle by #Ghost is a great fusion of pop rock and heavy metal!
• I liked #Evolution by #Disturbed a lot because it had many acoustic ballads besides heavy drop-B tunes.
• I wish #PostApocalypto was longer, but the fifteen minutes of songs on the album are some of the best stuff #TenaciousD had ever put out!
• #Saxon has always been underrated. #Thundedbolt is a great album.
• I liked #NoCrossNoCrown a lot and I’m glad I met Pepper at the BLS/COC show!
• I had to give the #GretaVanFleet album a second chance and it worked: #AnthemForThePeacefulArmy is a solid album.
• I’m not huge into #Sleep, but I respect those guys a lot.
• We’re not getting a Spinal Tap reunion anytime soon, so I’m very happy we got a solo album from #DerekSmalls. Many great collaborations on that album!
2018 was actually a pretty solid year for music and especially tours, despite the deaths of many amazing musicians like Vinny Paul, Aretha Franklin, Eddie Clarke, Jill Janus, Oil Herbert, and Todd Youth 😔
With this being my first official post as a fan account, I wanna just say how much I love and appreciate Greta Van Fleet as well as all of you lovely people. When I discovered the boys over the summer, I couldn't have even imagined stumbling upon such an amazing community of fans. Every day of my existence is brightened with hilarious things like "bitches love cheese" and heartwarming sentiments like the love that you all have for each other and the band. I don't know any of you (yet), but I want to thank you for bringing joy into my life. On that note, I would love to get to know you guys better! Feel free to dm me if you have any questions or anything. If anybody is looking to add someone to a group chat I would love to join. Oof, sorry for being so cringy and thank you to anyone who read all of that. ❤
Peep Troy gettin things done in the back 👀
Please enjoy this sightly horrifying, and very low quality, edit. It helped me come to the conclusion that the boys, in fact, SHOULD NOT get the Beatles haircuts. I mean... They can if they want to but... #gretavanfleet