100th post! 🎉
I really wanted to do something special for my 100th. Today I am officially 28, and I am #blessed to have these babies in my life 😍 so today is the best day to post
A while back, @sully_n_floof did a challenge where you post 10 things you didn’t know about the cats and challenged me!
I didn’t get a chance to do it, but today here it is! Enjoy 🙃 Also I challenge @seamusandsushi , @mistermisopancake , and @kurbobcats !
1. Everyone I found outside, except Cookie I got from a dirty home as a baby.
2. One time Peanut escaped outside. We tried to walk her with a cat harness. We got her back in the house with food 😬
3. Cookie is my favorite. You’re not supposed to have favorites, but he is mine 🤫 Love my tabby boy 🥰
4. Taco is the most outgoing and isn’t afraid of anyone. He’s my friendliest for sure and loves meeting new people 👋🏽
5. Honey is the only one who is referred to with her middle name, Honey Bun. Everyone else we just use their first name. She is very adorable and when she is all curled up, she is like a little honey bun 😛
6. Frito is referred to as Taco’s adopted son. He loves being in the sink, and when he was younger, Taco would give him baths in the sink.
7. Chili has her own pillow in bed. She jumps on the bed when we call her and goes to sleep on her pillow in between our heads.
8. They all roam around the house, but for the most part stay in our bedroom. Our bedroom is also their bedroom 🤗
9. Everyone is a food name, and their middle names start with a B.
10. Each of the cats has their own personalities and are different. I love each of them, and they are all very special and dear to me ❤️ I never intended on having 6 of them, but they are all a part of my family and my loves 💘