Aiden is with me during this important chapter in my life.
2726 hours ago
Had to crop her feet but I don’t know who she got this pose from..
316 hours ago
My social media consultant advised against posting so close to midnight because there's "little to no engagement at that hour". I asked him, what the fuck do you know about engagement? At which point he started crying and agonizing over his recent divorce. Now he's unemployed AND alone. Don't tell me how to live.
10 Things I’m Happy About This Year... any of these you’ve already done or want for your 2019?
1. Published my first book - @soyouwanttovlog
2. Started selling my first digital product on my website - The Overdose in Travel Planner
3. Traveled with a group of nomads- doing it currently with @jobtrippin
4. Met some of my BFFs from IG in person - oh heyyy @hownottotravellikeabasicbitch, @tqpineapple, @travelingfro & @philpallen
(And have done collabs with all of them!)
5. Stepped out of my comfort zone (traveling faster) & living in 1 city per month since August:
Monterrey, Boquete, Buenos Aires, Santiago & Lima.
6. Have over 100 vlogs & travel-sized videos on my Facebook page now. (Have you liked it yet, btw?)
7. Fell in love. Hihihi.
8. Have been doing more speaking engagements, workshops & Pick My Brain sessions.
9. Took lots of time off completely disconnected of the world. Recharge Queen.
10. Went on lots of little trips with family & friends!
My goals are always related to my two missions in life... to always #DoWhatYouLove & to #OverdoseinTravel.
That’s what makes me happy. [Insert big cheesy smile here.]
Travel taught me that beauty itself cannot make a place worth while. The places that continue to stand out for me are the ones where I make strong bonds with wonderful people. This weekend in the Italian Alps back in August was not only incredibly gorgeous, but it was the start of so many blossoming friendships with my new team. Transitioning back into the 9-5 world has not been the easiest and there have certainly been ups and downs, but I’m lucky to be a part of this experience, right now. Stay in the moment, learn from everything, make new memories, and be thankful for all of it. Wishing you all a wonderful week! ✨💚🤩