A few more closeups. The brass rods are 0.8mm that I purchased from a local hobby store. They are made by ksmetals.com
I use standard nose pliers along with diagonal cutters to shape and cut the rods. Thinking of making a video of the process soon. It’s very straight forward really.
Our founder Silvia sharing a light moment—but also surveying the work we’ve done—with @studionorm_design’s David, with whom we collaborated to create the Naughton coffee table. Find out more about our first-ever collection of furniture at starchie.net/furniture.
3118 hours ago
We love what a great use one of our clients made out the cabinets bought from Kosmonaut! Great styling @valentinbrands
‘I’m dreaming of...’ a white Christmas!
Simply follow the prompts in any way you’d like - by illustrating, designing, photographing, making, baking, crafting.
It’s supposed to be festive fun and games, so, feel free to dip in and out of the challenge - answering as many or as few prompts as you wish!
Please remember to tag Charlotte @hellowhitespace and Ant @squiggleworksart, as well as hashtagging #showmeyourdecember so we can see all of your gorgeous posts!
Hello to all our new #followers 🙋🏼 My name is Jordan and I’m the face behind your screen from She Doodles & Co. Here’s some rapid-fire facts about me 👋🏼
1. I work as a full-time #GraphicDesigner at an incredible organization 👌🏼 ( #Blessed ) She Doodles & Co. is my #sidehustle and a space where I get to just express my creativity.
2. I got engaged at 20 and married 3 months later when I turned 21 💍 It’s been the best!
3. My favorite animal is a horse 🐎
4. My favorite books and movies are Harry Potter (yes, I’m obsessed).
5. My next dream travel destination is somewhere in #Europe 😍
Tell me 3 things about YOU ! I’m so excited to get to know this community more 💛