“Summit Residence might be situated in the heart of one of the world’s safest cities, but the compound’s management team hasn’t let this soften their approach to safety and security. The security team is strict and vigilant, far more so than at some of their competitors… Their design aesthetic is equally as refreshing. Bypassing the oft-seen “natural” style, the Summit Residence’s centerpiece, a decorative pool, instead features clear water that reflects the brilliant, gorgeous hues of blue tiling…”
- Complex Name: Summit Residence
- Area: Lujiazui, Shanghai
- Completion Date: 2005
- Layouts: 2-4 Bed
- Rent: ¥16,000-32,000/Month
*Find out more at maxviewrealty.com or e-mail us directly at [email protected]
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live with art and elegance in the Seattle sky. Owned by a former Starbucks executive, this amazing custom corner home provides jaw-dropping views of the Bay, Space Needle, city and mountains through grand floor-to-ceiling windows. A unique floor plan with extensive interior design and rich finishes throughout includes two master suites, a guest bedroom, two offices, a private elevator vestibule, three terraces, a den, gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen and gallery space. One of Seattle’s premier high-rise condominium towers, Escala’s suite of amenities includes a 24-hour concierge, lap pool, gym, yoga studio, spa and theater. Offered at $8,588,000 USD.
17883 Collins Ave.
Playa Sunny Isles, FL 33160
Precios: $ 6,000,000 - $ 40,000,000
• Pisos: dos torres boutique de 51 pisos
Total de apartamentos: 90 Residencias en cada Torre.
Residencias: 3 a 7 habitaciones.
Residencias; Dos estados por piso con vista panorámica al mar y envolventes terrazas.
Tamaños: 4,465 - 13,000 pies cuadrados. / 415 - 1,200 M2
• Arquitecto: Rafael Portuondo
• Desarrollador: GSF Adquisición
• Acqualina Estates en Sunny Isles Beach
Una extensión de la reconocida marca Acqualina, The Estates at Acqualina presentará una nueva experiencia residencial en Sunny Isles Beach de Miami. Las dos torres boutique de 51 pisos, cada una con 90 unidades, desde 4,465 hasta poco más de 5,000 pies cuadrados, se elevarán hacia el norte del Acqualina Resort & Spa en la playa de 5 estrellas y sus vecinos, The Mansions at Acqualina. The Estates presentará Villa Acqualina en su nueva fachada del aclamado arquitecto Rafael Portuondo y abrazará las torres que recibirán a los residentes en su nuevo hogar. La Villa personificará un destino residencial integral que evoca una sensación de familiaridad mientras los residentes conducen a través de exuberantes jardines y una hermosa casa de entrada que ofrece una sensación de seguridad y exclusividad.
Cada torre ofrecerá exquisitas residencias de piso completo y medio, con terrazas
An extension of the renowned Acqualina brand, The Estates at Acqualina will introduce a new residential experience to Miami’s Sunny Isles Beach. The two 51-story boutique towers, each including 90 units from 4,465 to just over 5,000 square feet in size, will rise to the north of the 5 star Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach and its neighboring, The Mansions at Acqualina. The Estates will present Villa Acqualina in its newly constructed façade by acclaimed architect, Rafael Portuondo, and will embrace the towers welcoming residents to their new home.
This recently updated second-story corner unit sits on a quiet Capitol Hill street and is the perfect in-city sanctuary. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops opens up to inviting living space. Bedroom offers large window and closet with built-ins; full bath with claw-foot tub.
Nestled in the heart of Capitol Hill with close proximity to numerous restaurants & cafes, great night life, light rail, and downtown.
Join us on Thursday for a broker's open from 11-1:30! Hosted and co-listed by @NedHosford
215 17th Ave E #14
MLS #: 1393372
Offered at $358,000
4317 hours ago
Experienced dedicated portfolio community association manager for condominiums and homeowners associations in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco County, immediate opening. Excellent working conditions in a relaxed, yet energetic environment.
* Verifiable stable history of employment.
* References from former board members.
* Good communication skills.
* Proficient in Word, Gmail apps, computers, iPad (you will be tested).
* Experience in condominium and homeowners association management.
* Attend board meetings and be available to respond to questions by the board and members.
* Generate and present a manager's report.
* Manage the day to day operations of a portfolio of associations.
* Provide support, guidance and expertise to board members and residents.
* Conduct regular inspections to ensure curb appeal, document issues and make recommendations for improvements or maintenance needed.
* Prepare reports, attend board meetings.
* Review financial statements, prepare annual budgets, maintenance and insurance plans.
* Solicit proposals, negotiate contracts, manage vendors and verify contractor information.
* Provide excellent customer service and deal with issues to ensure positive board relationships are maintained.
* Direct all maintenance procedures to see that all job assignments or work orders are carried out in accordance with established procedures.
* Inspect and supervise monthly contract services. Advise contractors of work deficits in writing.
Salary, insurance contribution, paid vacation, phone and mileage allowance, paid continuing education, 401 k after a year. Job #12571
They list the salary as $45,000-$65,000.
1217 hours ago
Do you really need any more convincing to visit New Orleans and stay in our French Quarter condo?
Association manager for a community in Destin. Will provide management and leadership to the association. Will ensure the goals and needs of the community are consistently met. Must conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct. Will participate in meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies and regulatory guidelines.
* Ensure quality service is delivered, board expectations are met and assist in prompt response and resolution to questions and problems.
* Establish and maintain a positive relationship with owners and board members to ensure a high level of resident service.
* Conduct site inspections regularly. Identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans to improve the community. Process and manage violations and close them out regularly.
* Oversee all construction projects and ensure maintenance and improvement projects are completed on time and within budget. Maintain open communication and provide timely action updates to the board and residents.
* Interview, select, recommend, hire, train and schedule assigned staff. Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
* Recommend and manage the budget. Monitor expenses, initiate cost reduction programs and negotiate prices with vendors. Ensure expenses are maintained within budget.
* Maintain accurate records, files and communications and maintain up to date equipment maintenance logs and emergency shut off procedures book. Job #12570
They list the salary as "based on experience."