Dubai Muscle Show... 💪🏼
What an experience to meet so many amazing people, it was just motivation after motivation!
I might still be new to the Dubai fitness industry but meeting so many awesome athletes has left me making big plans! Thank you to all the people I met who inspired me so much, especially @michelle_lewin, @nochtlii, @lisafiitt, @krisgethin ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
How low do you go?! 🧐
Do you squat to parallel or go even lower?
Personally I squat below parallel because this is what activates my glutes (butt 🍑) the most! The range of motion lengthens the glute muscles and allows for more tension and tearing - therefore, a repair and increase in size (it takes a long time ladies!). If you squat to parallel that’s great too, if you’re finding you can’t even make a 90 degree angle from hip-knee-ankle, it could be that you have a lack of mobility, you’re lifting too heavy or your form is wrong - either way - get a coach! That’s why we do what we do... it’s to teach you how to get the shape you want... ✌🏼
DM FOR PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES
How do you estimate your advertising? We listed few metrics for you.
1. Impressions – It is the number of times your ad is displayed.
2. Reach –This is the number of unique people that were reached by your ad.
3. Cost – The total cost of running the ad campaigns.
4. CPM – This is the cost for 1000 Impressions of the ad unit.
5. Clicks – Number of clicks on an ad unit that lead to a person leaving the ad unit.
6. CTR (Click though rate) – It is the number of Clicks generated per impression of a banner ad.
7. CPC – Cost per Clicks is the cost that you pay for each click.
8. Visits – As stated above in the definition of clicks, not every click turns into a person landing on your destination (generally your website).
9. Visitors – Visitors metric goes one step ahead of the visits and calculates the number of people (as identified by cookies) who ended up on your site as a results of the clicks on the banner ads.
10. Bounce Rate – Is the percentage of visits that left without taking any actions on your site.
11. Engaged Visit Rate – Generally this is opposite of bounce rate (though you can have your own definitions of engagement).
12. Conversions – Conversion is defined as the count of action that you want the visitors to take when they arrive from your ads.
13. Conversion Rate – This is the percentage of visits that resulted in the desired conversion actions.
14. Cost per Conversion – This is the Total Cost divided by the number of conversions achieved from visits coming via display ads.
15. Revenue – This is total revenue that is directly attributed to the visits coming from display advertising.
It is very important to know all the metrics to analyse if you have the right marketing campaign or not.