#bestfriend Instagram Photos & Videos

bestfriend - 57.5m posts

Top Posts

  • omgg I've always been afraid I might accidentally do this
💎 have you ever sent a text to a wrong person?
  • omgg I've always been afraid I might accidentally do this 💎 have you ever sent a text to a wrong person?
  • 975 9 yesterday

Latest Instagram Posts

  • He broke down my walls without me even noticing. And when he rebuilt the walls he added window to let the sunshine in. It wasn’t until him I learne...
  • He broke down my walls without me even noticing. And when he rebuilt the walls he added window to let the sunshine in. It wasn’t until him I learned how many walls I put up over the years. Noah has helped me learn more about myself, had me tried new things. And I honestly don’t know what I will do without him. His is my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the only person that can make my worse day to my best day with just the sound of his voice. #amazing #boyfriend #loveyou #bestfriend #cannotlivewithout
  • 1 0 yesterday
  • have a safe flight sayang😇🌸💕
thanks sbb sempatkan diri jumpa aku sbelum flight pg johor petang ni💋

#bestfriend #staywithme 🌹
  • have a safe flight sayang😇🌸💕 thanks sbb sempatkan diri jumpa aku sbelum flight pg johor petang ni💋 #bestfriend #staywithme 🌹
  • 0 0 yesterday
  • My heart is happy. Thank you @jrhoda76 for choosing me and allowing me to be myself. These past few months have been some of the most eye opening a...
  • My heart is happy. Thank you @jrhoda76 for choosing me and allowing me to be myself. These past few months have been some of the most eye opening and fun months of my life. Thanks for showing me what I needed in life and for taking this journey with me. You are my absolute best friend! I love you ❤️💜 #boyfriend #bestfriend #love #cake #relationshipgoals #7.14.18
  • 0 0 yesterday
  • Als ich mich wirklich selbst zu lieben begann, habe ich mich von allem befreit was nicht gesund für mich war, von Speisen, Menschen, Dingen, Situat...
  • Als ich mich wirklich selbst zu lieben begann, habe ich mich von allem befreit was nicht gesund für mich war, von Speisen, Menschen, Dingen, Situationen und von allem, das mich immer wieder hinunterzog, weg von mir selbst. Anfangs nannte ich das “gesunden Egoismus”, aber heute weiß ich, das ist “Selbstliebe”. #goodfriends #goodtimes #goodvibes #bestfriend #weekend #weekendwarriors #winter #in #wien 🇦🇹 #billard 🎱🎉🎈
  • 80 0 yesterday
  • Nothing in the world beats a day with my family! We spent today celebrating Clint's 9th birthday and we're back home going through some of the pict...
  • Nothing in the world beats a day with my family! We spent today celebrating Clint's 9th birthday and we're back home going through some of the pictures I took of him. He's a complete goofball 90% of the time, but the other 10% contains so much wisdom and maturity for a 9 year old kid. I'm so proud of who he is becoming. He's my best friend. #bestfriend #family #unconditionallove #notyouraveragekid
  • 0 0 yesterday
  • This is Jamie ... he’s been at the shelter since October. Outside his area there is a sign saying “no volunteers due to bad behavior “ 
He’s just m...
  • This is Jamie ... he’s been at the shelter since October. Outside his area there is a sign saying “no volunteers due to bad behavior “ He’s just misunderstood and we want to help him. As you can see in this video, he is not mean. He is shy and scared We need a foster to save him ! All supplies and medical paid ! Los Angeles and surrounding areas ! LIttleangelsadoption.org #bestfriend #cat #fostercare #kitten #help #scared #fosterme #adoptdontshop
  • 6 0 yesterday
  • Realmente no sé que me haría sin ti... te adoro!!! #bestfriend ❤️
  • Realmente no sé que me haría sin ti... te adoro!!! #bestfriend ❤️
  • 5 0 yesterday
  • My moon, my man 🌙
  • My moon, my man 🌙
  • 1 1 yesterday
  • A rare moment of peace around here. .

Swipe ➡️ to see what keeps me sound asleep even with a 3 year old on my head.
.

I don’t get any down time d...
  • A rare moment of peace around here. . Swipe ➡️ to see what keeps me sound asleep even with a 3 year old on my head. . I don’t get any down time during the day. Not physically necessarily, but mentally I’m always going. Burnout, then cartoons with my best friend is my bedtime routine and I’m finally able to “shut off” my mind and be ready to go in the morning. It’s ALMOST time to introduce Holden to the greatest cartoon of all time Dragonball Z 👊🏻🐉
  • 5 1 yesterday
  • What's so funny
  • What's so funny
  • 420 2 11:30 PM May 1, 2016