Now, can you say that we can beat those Japanese people. Is that possible?
Relay race. The last meters. The Japanese racer was injured. In spite of that, she continues the race by crawling. The knees are in blood. However, she completes the last meters. She delivers the flag to her teammate. Why is that? To make sure her team will be "not eliminated". What's the name of it? It's called TEAM SPIRIT.
What we learned from this video:
1. When there is dedication, all the pain is left behind.
2. Time will not be up in real life, before it şs completed in the mind.
3. "Being a team" requires a very different link beyond "being together".
4. "We" always comes before "I".
5. The success comes as a natural result of " pride, honor, unity, perseverance, faith" . Success is never a GOAL. Success is always the RESULT.
6. "Losing" is something different from "giving up". One is physical, while the other is mentally.
7. Failure is not the exact opposite of success. FAILURE IS A PART OF SUCCESS.
While watching the video, the behaviour types that seem us extraordinary, uncommon, self-sacrificing are very normal for Japanese.
Before he understanding this video properly, it is difficult for us to understand that Japanese engineer who committed suicide because the catwalk rope had broken, during the construction of the Osmangazi Bridge in Turkey.
Let me finish sharing a Japanese Proverb related to comparing Turkish and Japanese people : .
A Turk is smarter than a Japanese; but two Turkish people are not smarter than two Japanese people.
WISH A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY TO ALL.
A Value that is important to me
Grit is my best friend, it is the good voice in my head which believes I am capable of anything that I set my mind to , and allows me to be proud of my achievement at the end of each day.
Our values are the subconscious beliefs. They are literally our DNA of our heart & the compass point to our internal landscape.
We cannot underestimate their importance as they determine our decision making strategies & therefore our destiny. If we know our values then we know who we are which means we know what we stand for & this makes decision making effortless.
When you think of having grit , resilience & determination or using it- What stands out for you?