HEY YOU! I’ve got a question for you. So far... what do you think the best part of my trip has been?
A. The Vitamin SEA
B. The Piña Coladas
C. Not having to waste time shaving every morning thanks to my LASER HAIR REMOVAL from @arayaskin
If you guessed C... you are CORRECT! I mean, the other two are great... but I wouldn’t be able to enjoy them as much if I was in the shower shaving my wooly mammoth legs all the time 🤪
I’ve only had 1 treatment, but my bikini line and upper legs have been PRACTICALLY HAIRLESS. I’ve only had to spot shave a few areas on my calves (stubborn #PCOS hair... ugh). But this is a HUGE change for me and I cannot wait to see the results after 4-6 more painless treatments with @arayaskin’s Soprano Ice Laser. My leg hair has been such a pain since I was 16. It was coarse, thick, and like a mans (which has always been so embarrassing). I would shave in the morning and need to shave again in the evening if I wanted to be SMOOTH to the surface. But that’s what you get when you used to be unaware of your hormone disorders 🤷🏼♀️
So, if you struggle with 1 hour in the shower to shave your legs silky smooth... I’ve got a 25% OFF DEAL for your first treatment with @arayaskin! Use SHANELLE25 and change your life (because it’s certainly changed mine 😍)!
HIIT its a love hate relationship but here’s some of the benefits of High Intensity Interval Training. . * Helps build endurance- High intensity training adapts to the cellular structure of muscles which enables you to increase your endurance while doing any type of exercise. * Burns calories and fat in a shorter period of time – HIIT is great if you have a limited amount of time to work out.15 minutes of high intensity interval training burns more calories than jogging on a treadmill for an hour.
* Effective energy use – HIIT uses a system of work-hard-then-recovery intervals, alternating between high intensity workouts with short resting periods. Through interval training your body learns how to efficiently use the energy that comes from your body’s energy system. HIIT also helps remove toxic wastes from your muscles during the resting periods.Alternating between the exercises also helps you breathe effectively
* Boosts metabolism – HIIT helps you consume more oxygen than a non-interval workout routine. The excess amount of oxygen consumed helps increase your rate of metabolism from about 90 minutes to 144 minutes after a session of interval training. Thus the increased metabolism helps burn more calories at a faster rate.
* Burn calories and fat hours after you leave the gym- When participating in such high intensity workouts your body’s repair cycle goes into hyper drive. This means in 24 hours after a HIIT workout your body is still burning calories and fat whereas in steady-pace workouts, you may not.
* No equipment necessary– HIIT workouts are extremely cost efficient because you need zero equipment! All you need is a little open space. HIIT workouts utilize your own body weight, so any workout that gets your heart rate up quickly such as plyometrics, high knees and jumping jacks can be implemented into a HIIT workout. In fact, weights can actually make sometimes make the workout less effective because your main focus in HIIT is getting your heart rate up rather than toning a particular muscle group.
* Choose your own workouts – The great thing about High Intensity Interval Training is that you don’t have to limit yourself to just running or biking.
⚠️Warning⚠️: Two things that will kill☠️ your diet and make you look like „Pizza the Hut“ from Spaceballs movie.
1. Women who want to fat you up (like those who think it‘s sexual attractive). 😏
2. Carbs plus fat (like Pizza with a lot of oil or sauce). 🤦🏻♂️ Our tip:
Combine protein with fats (look up Ketosis). 🥘🥙🥓🍳🥑🥦