📍Chongqing , China 🇨🇳
💡Interesting facts :
🔸The city sits at the confluence of the Jialing River and Yangtze River. The rivers made it China's biggest port city in the southwestern region.
🔸From 1891 Chongqing was opened to foreigners.
Follow @citybestviews for the best urban photo👆
One of my main goals for 2019 is travelling as much as I can, because for me exploring new cultures is the best way to learn 🌎.
I just heard @xiamenairlines ✈️ has launched a new route between Paris and Fuzhou (China) 🇨🇳 and it offers comfortable & modern service on all of its flights. This would be a perfect starting point to explore China and other countries in Asia like South Korea, Philippines ... so I might soon 😃🤞🏽.
Никогда в Азии я не сталкивалась с «платными пляжами» 🙈 А здесь в Порт Бартоне к нам пару раз подходил местный житель с картонкой( однажды и без неё) где фломастером написано «платный пляж»😂🙈.
. Как с этим бороться без ущерба для нервной системы ?) .
.Просто платить ? Или доказывать что песок не может быть платным !? .
I wonder how long this guy has been watching over the gorge..
🧞♂️ F R E E
1. (Obverse and Reverse) 1-Peso coin from the Philippines under the Insular Government. Following the American acquisition of the Philippines from Spain and the its subsequent defeat of the Filipino revolutionaries, the United States set up a territorial government to administer the islands in 1901. The government was led by a Governor General, appointed by the President of the United States, who in turn appointed the members of the Philippine Commission, the upper house of the Philippine Legislature; the lower house consisted of elected Filipino legislators. The Jones Law of 1916 provided for the Commission to be replaced by an elected Senate. Eminent statesmen such as Manuel Quezon and Sergio Osmeña would make a name for themselves in the Philippine Assembly and the Senate. From 1907, legislators would annually pass resolutions calling for independence. The Tydings-McDuffie Act of 1934 was passed by the United States Congress, setting up a pathway to independence for the Philippines, albeit with certain terms favorable to the United States. The provisions included the establishment of a Commonwealth to prepare the country for independence; the implementation of the 1935 Constitution effectively ended the Insular Government and gave way to the Commonwealth Government. Minted 1908.
2. (Obverse and Reverse) 20-Centavo coin from the Philippines under the Insular Government. Minted 1918.
#Money#Coins#Collection#MoneyCollection#History#Asia#SoutheastAsia #🇵🇭 #Philippines#PhilippineHistory#Insular#American#Filipino#Silver#Peso#Barya#Colonialism#Pilipinas#Numismatic#Numismatics
SUSPENSION TRAINING COURSE
Course type: Certification
Date: 19 Januari 2019
Investment: Rp. 3 mills
Venue: @FitnessEmbassy, Jakarta
1. Mempelajari gerakan-gerakan dasar dan lanjutan dari Suspension Training.
2. Mengetahui hal-hal yang dianjurkan dan tidak dianjurkan dari Suspension Training.
3. Menyusun program Suspension Training yang efektif berdasar pemetaan letak bidang gerak tubuh.
4. Mempelajari jenis-jenis Body Position terhadap Anchor Point yang tepat.
5. Mempelajari konsep Regress-Progress dari Suspension Training.
6. Praktek langsung gerakan-gerakan fundamental dari Suspension Training.
I’ve been running through the jungle, I’ve been running with the #wolves, to get to you. 🐺
Waterfall in Tiger Leaping Gorge 😎
Hello my dear foreign friends🙋♀️ I adore to communicate with people from all over the world 🌍 You all are soo interesting and amazing people🥰
Somebody of you knows me, somebody don’t but now I want to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Olga, I’m 25 y.o., I’m from Ukraine 🇺🇦, Kyiv, I’m engineer of heating and air conditioning systems👩💻 and I’m entrepreneur, I have my own international coffee business ☕️. .
❓You can ask me “Why coffee?” and I’ll answer ❗️“Because it’s easy, everybody know and like it and I can do this business everywhere 😉 ”. Coffee is the top product after water. All people know it, a lot of them drink it everyday!
Coffee industry has the 1️⃣ place after energy industry and is one of the most important all over the world. Everyday people drink billiards of cups of coffee.
⁉️Ask a little question to yourself “Have you ever earn money from drinking and recording coffee to your friends or family?” I can answer “Never!” Now you just a consumer of this fragrant drink. You only pay for coffee, it’s your habit and a habit of a lot of people all over the world.
So, if I’ll tell you that you can earn money from each cup of coffee that you will recommend. What you can say for this? Is it a good idea for business?
If you want to know how-write to Direct📩
Write your thoughts about it in comments, it will be a good for me to know what do you think😉😊.