This is profound for it envelopes a lot of what is wrong in relationships today. People, when in ‘love’ leave a heavy reliance on what the others’ opinion is of them - how they hold your vulnerability usually deciphers how you are with them as a partner. What if....what if YOU were fully accountable for your own missing pieces to your life’s puzzle? What if you are fully aware of mistakes made, lessons learnt and reasons for your implosions? You would then not be susceptible to their attacks on your mind, your heart. You will be able to encapsulate your shortcomings as your own points of improvements. You- will actually be in control of EVERYTHING in your life
Until you fix yourself- you won’t ever be yourself. You’ll forever require a person to fill gaps left by others, to ‘mend’ you- when they don’t know you. In turn, until you fix yourself, you’ll always compare to another, allegations that need not arise, arguments that you create yourself, you’re incomplete.....so how can you complete someone else?
Don’t believe me? Try it. Create inflection points where you are actually taking responsibility for all your actions. Then mend yourself by bettering yourself, by rectifying mistakes - how? By not repeating them. Your lessons learnt should make you a practitioner of life itself....keep living, for your nescience on your own weaknesses of your heart’s structure - can never be a fortified home to another
#Instagood#love#friday#quoteoftheday#photography#truelove#happy#poetry#life#lovely#art#thoughts#sun#laugh#arabic#fitness#lovequotes#eyes#health#sayings#makeup#friends#family#girls#meme#relationships#travel#heart #2018 #bodybuilding
‘Brick Bending’ in Arabic. Some of the staff thought this was my artist name so they’ve been calling me ‘Brick’ (which I don’t think I’m macho enough to fully own... 😊) The people here have been ridiculously kind and accommodating. 🙏🏻
2734 hours ago
Surah 54. The Moon
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder.
2. But if they see a Sign, they turn away, and say, "This is (but) transient magic."
3. They reject (the warning) and follow their (own) lusts but every matter has its appointed time.
4. There have already come to them Recitals wherein there is (enough) to check (them),
5. Mature wisdom;- but (the preaching of) Warners profits them not.
6. Therefore, (O Prophet,) turn away from them. The Day that the Caller will call (them) to a terrible affair,
7. They will come forth,- their eyes humbled - from (their) graves, (torpid) like locusts scattered abroad,
8. Hastening, with eyes transfixed, towards the Caller!- "Hard is this Day!", the Unbelievers will say.
9. Before them the People of Noah rejected (their apostle): they rejected Our servant, and said, "Here is one possessed!", and he was driven out.
10. Then he called on his Lord: "I am one overcome: do Thou then help (me)!"
11. So We opened the gates of heaven, with water pouring forth.
12. And We caused the earth to gush forth with springs, so the waters met (and rose) to the extent decreed.
13. But We bore him on an (Ark) made of broad planks and caulked with palm- fibre:
14. She floats under our eyes (and care): a recompense to one who had been rejected (with scorn)!
15. And We have left this as a Sign (for all time): then is there any that will receive admonition?
16. But how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning?
17. And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition? .
Free #Arabic e-learning platform to help educate millions. #VicePresident and #PrimeMinister of the United Arab Emirates ( #UAE) and Ruler of #Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, has launched the Arab world's largest free #e-learning platform with 5,000 Arabic educational videos. Named " #Madrasa," it is set to provide learning materials, including #mathematics and #science, to over 50 million Arabic speaking #students globally from kindergarten to twelfth grade. Our joyful accolades and admiration, your Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. May your impressive project help youngsters step into a bright future, in Allah's blessings. For more positive news, please visit www.SupremeMasterTV.com