• @eklatekla I saw that the #10yearchallenge has grown big, so I am joining the game!
19 to... 28 actually, but I don't think that anything has changed since I've taken the pic on the right.
What has changed? Oh, a lot of things. It is too much to talk about it here and now, but I'll just try to be brief:
1. I graduated from higher secondary school (PL liceum)
2. I was a dancer
3. I was a singer
4. I had anorexia.
5. I started my studies, made it through them and ended my studies.
6. I bought a car.
7. I signed up to my car make's main fanclub in Poland
8. I was a flight attendant (did you know?)
9. I gained 15 kg in two months and went from being underweight to overweight. It took me a year of training and dieting (reasonably) to shred the weight.
9. I had depression. Recurring a few times...
10. I was a driver.
11. I had a few accidents while inline skating and that was something painful and frustrating (when a photomodel gains wounds and scars, that makes her worried...)
12. I dyed my hair fiery red, purple, burgundy, dark brown, ginger, red, dark pink, blonde, and red again, then mixed red with dark brown.
What is constant:
At that time I was already a photomodel.
I have been an inline skater for 22 years now and that is not gonna change ;)
I sing. At least for myself now.
I still love driving.
I love dressing a bit eccentric, so you can meet me wearing some funny colours sometimes.
What has changed:
I found love.
I am happier. A lot happier!
I am healthier.
I am now leading the cars' fanclub I mentioned earlier.
I like my looks.
I take better selfies!
What do you think of these pics?
The same thoughts repeat in my mind everyday and honesty it's getting rather exhausting. Dissectting every little action I do/have done and feeling like there's no where to go from here. Just battling pure self hatred in every little aspect of my life, appearance, and personality. No matter what I do, they're there.
Yo. Iv been trying to chill out and stay steezey but it’s been really difficult. My eyebrows are suffering. I spent all my money this week on red pens and white board markers so I just have to let them grow out until my refrigeration/ doll collecting business takes off. Thanks for all the support and please if you see me don’t comment on my eyebrows, it gets me #emotional.