Don’t get fooled by the perfect lives everyone seems to be living with their perfect bodies, their perfect trips, their perfect jobs, and their perfect relationships. No one has life figured out. love my body & that’s why I try to feed it great things 90% of the time, but the other 10% I give myself a break to live life — because we all know Spaghetti & fine wine are not the most healthy but it literally GIVES you life 😅. My point is, start being more honest and give yourself little goals to achieve, instead of trying to achieve 5 years worth of goals in 5 hours. At the end of the day you’re doing the best you can. So stop pretending to be someone else. I definitely can’t pretend to be the healthiest person on earth. But what I CAN say is no day goes by where I don’t try! #babysteps 👶🏽💪🏽
15547218 hours ago
Lifting again today after a short break...I messed up my hand on Monday evening and I’m just starting to be able to grip a little bit again today. I was super ancy to workout so I went for some volume work on legs and glutes 🍑
#TGIF for real today, couldn’t be happier for the weekend 🙏🏼 In order shown:
✨Back Squats ✨Good Mornings ✨Hip Thrusters
I don’t do fancy/crazy Instagram workouts- the basics will get you the gains you’re looking for every time 🙃💪🏼 #friday#workout#flex#lift#build#bodybuilding#muscle#exercise#gym#fitfam
Don’t stop chasing goals because it’s the weekend! If you live for the TGIF it’s a sign you need to change your life or change your mindset!
Don’t throw away your training, good habits and discipline because it’s the weekend... key to lasting change is being “consistently consistent” 💁🏽♀️
Yasssss! Got those weekend feels! I’m in Newcastle this weekend, spending time with my family. We’ll start the trip home at about lunch time today, which is bittersweet - I hate saying goodbye to my family, but I am looking forward to being home with my pooches and diving into my last full week of work before Christmas.
What are you up to this weekend?
Episode 0️⃣6️⃣ erzählt, wie ich aus dem #GTD Prinzip meine ganz eigene tägliche Routine ausgeleitet habe. Eine relativ persönliche Episode im Laut Denken Podcast ⚙️🤹🏻♀️ Tausende Projektmanagement Techniken existieren in der Milchstraße. In diesen 36 Minuten führe ich durch meine ganz persönliche Routine - ein getimter Brainwash™ 😅 der zum Vier-Tages-Sprint® 😉 in die ganz banale Umsetzung im Daily-Ninja-Moves by me ☺️ führt. #davidallen#agil#sprint#hybrid#projectmanagement#tgif#scrum#kanban#kaizen#ninjamoves#brainwash#4tagessprint
PS: Hat jemand Lust mit an dem passenden Buch zu texten? 📓
1022 minutes ago
Ever wondered how long it takes to install your office ceiling, less then 30 seconds 😉👌🏾
It’s time to reveal your weekend tarot forecast! 💖💖💖
Card 1/Rutilated Quartz.
8 of Cups:
“It’s all over but the crying.” Whatever emotional disappointments you’ve recently weathered, whatever unexpected relational dead-ends you’ve recently come upon, you gotta move on, jush. You’re the only force keeping you there, keeping you down. We’ve all hacked away at our hair to get over some loser fuckboy that we mistook for a man, or when a friendship went way fucking south. It’s time to do that again, friend. It’s time to Phoenix. 🔥
Now is a time for recognizing and appreciating all of the kindred spirits that we’re blessed to know. Thank those people in your life for their love and their support. Tell them you love them. Nestle deep down into those friendships and nourish yourself on love. We aren’t always afforded these peaceful moments, so seize them, and the next time storm clouds darken the horizon, remember that somebody loves you. ☀️
Card 3/Clear Quartz.
Page of Wands:
If you’ve been setting your sights on new goals concerning your career, spiritual practice, or creative works, now is an especially good time to start on those journeys. With the First Quarter Moon above us, any ambitious endeavors of ours will receive an extra boost of cosmic support. Whether or not you strike while the iron is hot is up to you, but know that you’re standing on a very stable and nurturing launch pad. 🦋
Have a beautiful weekend! 💖💖💖
8935 hours ago
When You Love What You Have, You Have Everything You Need 💞