Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running.
Leave your thoughts in the comment box.
Follow 👇🏼 for more
🔛 Stay updated
🔛 Share with your friends & family
📸 All credit to the photograph
i want to thank everyone who came out yesterday for wellness wednesday! @ifemadzimoyo made an amazing impression on the guys from drive planning discussing emotional wellness for Black women. @forever_fii and her natural skincare products made everyone feel glowy and smooth ✨ our massage therapists from buckhead’s @elementsmassage_buckhead and @rainbowcitychiro loosened all of our backs right up! thank you natalie at @thelocococo_ for feeding everyone!
special thanks to @shananunnelly for doing BACK-TO-BACK sound bath sessions!! like WOW! 🧘🏾♀️
i’m missing SO many people (my apologies 😭), but i cannot forget @dionnaashea for being a real one and volunteering to help me run around all day. THEE ONLY person who understood the massiveness of the day and stuck it through with me until the last vendor left. her kindness truly truly broke my heart into a million pieces!💓💓💓 i cannot thank you guys enough for these fun, loving and empowering days coming to life powered by your devotion. thank you!
the next installation of #wellnesswednesday will be in february, i can’t wait!! 🥰🥰🥰
214 minutes ago
I’m soooo feeling this. ❤️❤️❤️ The winter solstice is on her way and she’s requesting so much change. I hear her whisper, “Has that served you in the past? If not, stop.” She’s showing up in my day to day activities asking me to “step away from the TV, step away from the phone, drink more water and for heavens sake get more rest. Leave the past in the past. It’s time to be in the present moment. Don’t look at the future. Not now. Just look at NOW and enjoy it.” Can you feel her tender, loving urgency in your life? Listen. She’s like a nurturing mother who only wants to see you grow.
004 minutes ago
Intuition is sometimes a funny thing. We can feel or sense something so acutely that we sometimes can't put into words. This can be a feeling or emotion that we get from another person or situation, that we understand it so well and feel it deep within.
This is when we can make our decisions and choices from a place of feelings/emotions or just knowing how to respond or what to say.
Trusting our feelings, emotions or intuition isn't always easy. Doubt can come over us or we may feel we're too emotionally involved or too sensitive to know what's really going on subjectively or objectively. ~•~
But sometimes we have to feel in order to understand something or someone. ~•~
Empathy is an underestimated ability that is often overlooked for logic and reasoning. However, when we develop and nurture our empathic abilities we can make soul/spirit connections with other people, learn to speak their "soul language" and understand the place where someone else is coming from and what they really need.
Card image from The Wild Unknown Tarot by Kim Krans. Tarot Pug: Rosie.
414 minutes ago
Took a MUCH NEEDED rest from the gym today. I'm 100% sure it had to do with the fact I stayed at work until 6PM and I was emotionally shook at the beginning and end of the day.
As an empath my WHOLE body, mind and spirit are effected. It's really easy for me to pick up on other's emotions and it can be taxing because I immediately take on how they feel....(Thank goodness, I have a break soon!) So, remember this (empath or not): 1. You are special and unique to the world
2. You have your own power and no one can take it from you
4. It's OK to pause sometimes, it's impossible to go non stop 24/7 365 days a year
5. Remember you love yourself/ take care of all of you - body, mind and spirit
6. Happiness comes from within, be your own joy
Sometimes, even I can forget!
#dailytarotforecast#Judgment + #6ofWands
1. Is Your ego is talking LOUD...? Check yourself.
2. Y’all know this is like my fav saying buttttt spirit is like “YOUR EGO IS NOT YOUR AMIGO!”
3. True colors are shown. 😏
4. Change you perspective on it. See it in a better light.
5. REALLY GOOD NEWS.
6. Somebody is getting recognition for sureeee - this feels so good!
7. Someone actually thinks you’re super cool/looks up to you. Or you feel this way about someone else. 😘
8. You’re making the right decision. You made the right decision.
9. Callback. 🙌🙌
10. I’m hearing a “round of applause.”
11. I feel like someone passes a test...this could be literal or a metaphor lol.
12. I feel like the situation should be approached differently.
13. Ulterior motives...
14. Ask yourself- what are my intentions?
15. Im seeing someone miss the big picture..?
16. Somebody feels REAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY good about themselves.
17. Doing the right thing is ALWAYS the right thing.
18. Glorious AF.
19. You accomplish what you set out to accomplish. Make sure you’re accomplishing something “of value”... not some bullshit lol. 👍
20. An epiphany that’s leaves you feeling like a bad ass lol.
21. Beware of false idols...
(The messages that resonate with you are for you! To book a private reading - link in bio!)
#tarot#thursday#tarotreadersofIG#WitchesOfIG#intuition#intuitive#blessed#blessedbe#love#peace #2018 #spirit#spiritual
S'ENTOURER DE PERSONNES POSITIVES ET OPTIMISTES
Si vous êtes entouré(e) de gens sombres, pessimistes, il y a de grandes chances que vous n’ayez pas le sourire. L’optimisme est contagieux. Entourez-vous d’amis qui ont des perspectives positives, des personnes souriantes, qui ne laissent pas un problème devenir plus gros qu’il ne le devrait.
Vous pouvez éloigner les mauvaises énergies avec un Oeil de tigre dans la poche ou venir chercher de bonnes vibes dans notre boutique jusqu’au 23 décembre @letsplayonthemoon.
Belle journée remplie d’ondes positives 💖🧘🏻♀️🙏🏻🔮