9 more tests gotta get it done! This is only two. Modulus of Rupture... Flexural vs. Compressive... Area is equal to = diameter squared x pi over 4 divided by Load equaled to converted PSI rounded to the nearest 0.01... Flexural MOR = 1.05Pl/bd squared, which is applied load x span length over width times avg depth equaled to the.... nvm lol. Think I’m gettin it tho lol. #work#GodisGood#Givemestrength#exams#certs#getitdone
Logo design for Exams easy learning management centre, an online coaching platform.📖
The primary color are used in the logo to depict the basic and easy way of learning provided there.📙📘📗
Swipe to see other ideas for the logo 👉
I don't post much about my personal life on here. I like to keep much of "the real me" reserved for myself and those close to me. That being said, I am finally giving in to @kevinster and doing the 10 facts about me thingamajig.
So here goes nothing...
1. I don't like talking about myself to new or unfamiliar acquaintances/individuals. (You saw this coming, didn't you?) I'd rather sit back and listen than run my own mouth.
2. I love sports. So much so that, if I miss a @steelers game, my Sunday is ruined. Also, if they lose. Monday may be ruined too. I grew up playing baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and soccer, and love to watch them- especially hockey games live. I've seen almost 3/4 of the "4 major" US professional sports teams (baseball, basketball, football, hockey) play, in person.
3. I own way too many shirts for a guy... And somehow I really only wear like 10 of them.
4. Some people call me lucky. All I really do is I just make sure I put myself in a position to succeed no matter what else may happen.
5. I've been told many a time I have RBF... I can't help it. Oh well.
6. I love music—mostly rock music—and the instrument I play best is the iPod. (I don't play any instruments... yet.)
7. On breaks, I'd rather lie on a beach somewhere than tour a new place.
8. I know I'm getting old by the amount of new "words" I hear people using that mean absolutely nothing to me. Wtf is finna? I'd be kinda lost without urbandictionary.com.
9. I want a dog and I want a motorcycle. Really badly.
10. I actually give a shit. About doing what's right, about giving back, etc. I want to make the world a better place.
Test prep doesn’t have to be boring! Today the AP kids were given the challenge to answer multiple choice questions without the answer options! What did we learn? That annotating while reading passages, identifying SOAPStone (subject, occasion, audience, purpose, speaker, tone), and answering questions in our heads BEFORE getting tricked by distractor options are great strategies for the AP and ACT (and exams 😉). #testprep#AP#aplang#juniors#act#exams#yougotthis