A bit delayed but better late than never right? (In Post Malone voice) I just wanna say Congratulations” to ma nigga Joshy boy!! The day you’ve dreamed of has finally come. You are definitely gonna make your mark in this world. You already know how it is saaasss. Thanks for a fun,hectic and confusing week in Dunedin. Hope you like my video lmao, got a bit too mafana with the cheeehooooo that i forgot i was recording lucklily there was more than one of us recording right? 😂😂 #lessssgoooo#capped#cheehoo
A few important rules to teach a daughter. ♥️
1. It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt.
But, wash your face, and get up off the floor when you’re done. You don’t belong down there.
2. You are a woman, you do not “need” a man, but you can absolutely enjoy your life with a good one.
3. Happiness is not a permanent state. Wholeness is. Don’t confuse these.
4. Never walk through an alley alone.
5. ‘Can’t’ - is a cop-out.
6. Hold your heroes to a high standard. Be your own hero.
7. If you can’t smile with your eyes, don’t smile. Insincerity is nothing to aspire to.
8. Stay true to yourself always.
9. Your body, your rules.
10. If you have an opinion, you’d better know why.
11. Practice your passions.
12. Ask for what you want. The worst thing they can say is no.
13. Wish on stars, and then get to work to make them happen.
14. Stay as sweet as you are.
15. Say Please, Thank You, and Pardon Me, whenever the situation warrants it.
16. Reserve “I’m sorry” for when you truly are!
17. Question everything ... except for your own intuition.
18. You are amazing! Don't let anyone ever make you feel you are not. If someone does....walk away. You deserve better.
19. No matter where you are, you can always come home.
20. Be happy and remember your roots, family is EVERYTHING.
21. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
22. Be kind; treat others how you would like them to treat you.
23. If in DOUBT, remember WHOSE daughter you are and straighten your crown. 👑
Taylor Jean “ White” Trout #UniversityofHawaii#cheehoo#babygirldidit#soproud#dontcry
#cheehoo#PauHana! Indonesian student assocation students were so sweet, the parents and friends made a video to the graduates. And the graduates sang a song and gave flowers to their parental units. So much laughing and crying in the room! 💛🧡❤️ Melts my cold freeze dried heart! 💜 Lol
These buggers are as common as mosquitos here on the eastside of the island where I live and mainly surf. I may have a kooky looking tan line but my bum stays fully covered from yoga pants to a 1mm wetsuit top. If you see these on the sand, pls safely pick up the body but Do Not Let The Tail touch you, and place it over the bushes or in a trash can if can can. 😂 ahhhhh I’m dilerious from all the action lately