Patson Daka Jnr @patson_daka_jnr

patson_daka_jnr

Patson Daka Jnr. 1% chance 99% faith. U-20 2017 African Champion๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ @fcredbullsalzburg Player ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Zambia National Team๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

  • 544 posts
  • 23.2k followers
  • 1.363 following

Patson Daka Jnr (@patson_daka_jnr) Recent Photos and Videos

  • First training 2k19 โœ… โ„๏ธ
  • First training 2k19 โœ… โ„๏ธ
  • 2040 45 2 days ago

Advertisements

  • How you treat people will soon come back to you. Whether you do well by people or whether you do evil by people, just know God is just. It will soo...
  • How you treat people will soon come back to you. Whether you do well by people or whether you do evil by people, just know God is just. It will soon be coming back to you. #MakeJesusYourAim
  • 2219 50 5 days ago

Advertisements

  • ๐Ÿ’ซ
  • ๐Ÿ’ซ
  • 1933 44 2:29 PM Dec 30, 2018
  • We always work for a better tomorrow, but when tomorrow comes, instead of enjoying, we again think of a better tomorrow! Letโ€™s have a better today....
  • We always work for a better tomorrow, but when tomorrow comes, instead of enjoying, we again think of a better tomorrow! Letโ€™s have a better today. #sandy_beach_siavonga #happy_holidays
  • 2134 75 8:00 PM Dec 28, 2018

Advertisements

  • Happy birthday my brother Changwe Kalale, your memory lives forever. We could have been celebrating your birthday today but unfortunately your birt...
  • Happy birthday my brother Changwe Kalale, your memory lives forever. We could have been celebrating your birthday today but unfortunately your birthday became your death day ๐Ÿ˜ญgone but never forgotten. Youโ€™ll forever be in our hearts! RIP ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
  • 948 32 11:02 AM Dec 17, 2018
  • Unbeaten in 2018, the end of anything is better than its beginning. Happy holidays ahead!
  • Unbeaten in 2018, the end of anything is better than its beginning. Happy holidays ahead!
  • 886 16 9:50 PM Dec 16, 2018
  • ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
  • ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
  • 1871 35 5:00 PM Dec 4, 2018
  • We want things to go by our own plans but we must always trust Godโ€™s timing. God never makes a mistake cause whatever has your name on it will neve...
  • We want things to go by our own plans but we must always trust Godโ€™s timing. God never makes a mistake cause whatever has your name on it will never bypass you! Whoever kneels before God will stand before men, itโ€™s easy to trust God when things are going your way but it takes a courageous person to trust Him when things ainโ€™t going your way. I will praise you Lord in all seasons.๐Ÿ’” #Godsplan #MakeJesusYourAim ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #WalkInFaithNotBySight
  • 1264 66 7:39 PM Nov 19, 2018