HENDRICK HARTONO (@hendrickhartono) Recent Photos and Videos
Watching live #NBA BASKETBALL GAME, checked! ✅
Stop by houston before mexico to watch live the match, its a dream come true! This was taken when @houstonrockets and @brooklynnets evened the score on final round, asked for timeout and extended for overtime. The MVP of @jharden13 pours in 58 points but nets rally to stun rockets in overtime.
It was absolutely adrenaline rush and both of them are champions! 🏀 #houston
1342018 hours ago
Cant believe i made it this far. This is my 6th year of my travel in 2019 and i reached out to #60 countries that will be in #MEXICO. I want to break the stereotype that even me as indonesian born can explore the world solo. ✅
608364 days ago
Each and every animal on earth has as much right to be here as you and me. Be kind to every kind not just mankind. 🐋
2836869:09 AM Jan 8, 2019
🇵🇭 WHY #PHILIPPINES SHOULD BE YOUR NEXT DESTINATIONS 🇵🇭
Spending almost a month in philippines, finally it comes to an end and its time to fly back home soon and continue for my next adventure. People keep asking why you always visit philippines;
1. People : People in the philippines are just simply amazing and known to be hospitable. Everytime i thought people cant get any friendlier they would exceed my expectations. This all with a never ending genuine smile.
2. Foods and alcohol : Pork is everywhere here and if you are big fan of pork here is the place as well as alcohol is relatively cheap. Filipinos love merry making with a couple of beers on the side or a glass of wine. A bottle of the local beer san miguel wont cost you more than 50 cents.
3. Islands and beaches: Philippines has some of the best beaches ive ever seen. The water is so blue and makes a beautiful contrast with the white beaches and they have 7,641 islands and islets, each with their own unique beauty.
4. Safety : Philippines is totally safe. I have been travelling solo and never feel any threats and the opposite i felt like home and people keep welcoming me in their places.
5. Beauty pageant and boxing : There is one that cant be denied, its a lot of fun to watch, especially when you are on the winning team. Its exhilarating and you might even feel somehow part of the victory. Thats what filipinos get from the world of beauty pageants and boxing.
6. No language barrier : Over 90% of the population speaks english. Almost everybody speaks english in the philippines, from a 3 year old kid to the 90 year old granny.
7. Festivals and parties : You wont get bored in the philippines. Locals know how to get fun and there is a long list of festivals waiting for you to join the fiesta.
8. Karaoke : Everywhere in the philippines you can unleash your singing skills in one of the karaoke bars or shacks by the roadside.
✅ THE TIME TO GO IS NOW! Many consider the philippines to be like thailand used to be 20 or 30 years ago. We all know thailand can be a victim of its own success when it comes to massive tourism. I really hope the philippines doesnt go the same way soon. 🙌🏻
2151435:15 AM Jan 4, 2019
Just can't believe that time flies so fast and today is the last day in 2018. Its been amazing year after all, travelled to 8 new countries and 43 round trips and i have alot to be thankful and grateful that i am healthy, happy and loved. Thanks 2018 and HAPPY NEW YEAR for all of you! 🥂✨
1359448:30 AM Dec 31, 2018
Zooming out the oslob whale shark watching and spot the 8 whale sharks from here. 🚁
2249356:20 AM Dec 30, 2018
Swimming with MILLIONS OF #SARDINES, another bucket list checked! ✅ I used to like eating sardines, but now they might eat me alive. 🐟 #moalboal#philippines
933102:21 PM Dec 29, 2018
✨HOW TO TRAVEL TO CEBU✨
1. From manila to cebu and return, i flew by cebu pacific. Spending trip for 4 days and 3 nights in total.
2. Its better you rent the car or driver for more convinient. 3,000 peso per day including fuel and driver, i will give you my reference driver just dm me.
3. Day 1 - arrived in cebu in the morning and heading to osmena peak for around 3 hours. Get ready for hiking and enjoy the panorama view. Then next destination will be oslob. Stopping by in sumilon island to enjoy the sunset and overnight in oslob.
4. Day 2 - early morning wake up early and head to whaleshark at 5 am as crowd is unbelievable even in the morning. Enjoying the whale shark swimming, cost 1,000 peso. After that check out from oslob and heading to tumalog falls and overnight in badian island.
5. Day 3 - wake up early again in the morning sardines run in moalboal and pescador island, cost 1.500 peso. Then get yourself ready for canyonering in kawasan falls. Then you head back to cebu city for overnight.
6. Day 4 - enjoying cebu city historical places like magellans cross and temple of leah.
7. Dont forget to try their lechon, i recommend original and spicy lechon in house of lechon, ricos and cnt.
8. This trip is more like underwater sport so make sure you prepare for lot of swimsuit.
9. Dont miss the maya spanish bar for wednesday and friday , there is salsa night. You will enjoy it. And surrounding there is complex with full of restaurant and so on.
10. This is my accomodation name, oslob : sascha resort, badian : TGH guest house and cebu city : uncle tom cabin hotel.
Hope it helps! Dont forget to save and share for your next trip in #cebu! ✅ #philippines
2052397:38 AM Dec 29, 2018
Shot this by my phone again, pointing a massive ten metre #whaleshark is showing off his impressive mouth by opening wide. Feeding time! 🐋
1179182:18 AM Dec 29, 2018
Live recording of #whaleshark, while i almost peed in my pants. 📹🤣
1273346:17 AM Dec 28, 2018
Swimming with #WHALESHARK, bucketlist checked ✅
Considering one of my rollercoaster experience but its such a big relief in the end. I found 8 whale sharks today, they are calm, safe and massive! 🐋
362314310:16 AM Dec 27, 2018
Heaven on earth in #OSMENAPEAK that feels like in iceland. Did my morning hiking to the highest peak in the island of cebu overlooking its multiple jagged hills grouped together stretch as far as the badian shorelines. 🏞 #philippines