Life, it goes on, what can you do?
2018 was a year with major shifts in my life.
My career, my relationship, my dreams,
At one point I was feeling so low,
Felt like I've compromised everything,
I had no money left in my bank account,
The love of my life decides to end it all,
I had no job, this society was constantly judging me and telling my family that Shashank has lost it all.
For 5 months straight,
I poisoned my liver each and everyday,
My eyes would tell you what I've been through.
I tried moving on, but that's not how things go.
I had to accept it all, but I guess I'll never do that, I can't accept somebody else's decision, it was them who cowardly backed off.
But what I really learned in this time frame was,
1. My family is the center of my universe,
They stayed with me through tough times and gave me hope for a BETTER TOMORROW.
2. All these drugs & alcohol were just temporary relief that I thought would put me to sleep, NOT WORTH IT.
3. I fave up on my dreams one in life and I'll NEVER do that EVER AGAIN.
4. People who come to your life and want to change you, they just don't belong her. If they can't accept you the way you truly are, chances are they'll eventually LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.
5. Everything gets back on track eventually, believe in the DIRECTIONS that the UNIVERSE SHOWS YOU. ..and most importantly
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
You deserve the best in this world.
Stay strong you MOTHERFUCKER!
After 15 years I get to meet her.
We used to spend our days playing and fooling around the neighborhood in Haridwar, I still remember all of the silly things we used to do together.
Unbelievable how after all these years we get to meet again that too in the mountains,
Unaware that we were around (I was chilling in Tirthan Valley while she was staying fly in Parvati Valley),
Instagram stories helped connect us and here I was the next morning with this crazy soul.
All these years we grew up differently.
In different places, different colleges, with different people around us.
But what really blew me was the fact that it never felt like we are meeting after a long long looooong time,
The fact that we both have similar dreams and vision for our life is something that had me ❤️
She's still the same, the level of energy, craziness.
Now with some upgrades that we humans call the experience which we gain along the way while dodging BS in our lives. It only makes us stronger 💪🏼 doesn't it?
There's so much to talk about, experiences to be shared, places to be explored, dreams to be lived.
So let's just get started by saying,